At Ridgewood Closets, our specialty has been custom designing home closets to exceed our client’s specifications. From shelving to drawers to hanging areas, we listen to your wants and needs, and design each piece specifically for you.
Whether large or small, our closets are designed to maximize the usable space for order, functionality and appearance. Closet units can be built off the floor for easy cleaning or standing on the floor for a sophisticated, built-in look. Adjustable shelving and rods are installed for maximum flexibility.
In melamine closets, the standard features include:
- Durable 3/4-inch thick, furniture-grade melamine laminate for vertical panels and shelves.
- Wall-hung units have six-way adjustment brackets to allow precise positioning, even with uneven walls and floors.
- Shelves are adjustable every 1-1/4”.
- Moveable rods to allow flexibility as needs change.
- Drawers with full-extension, ball bearing slides.
- Doors with self-closing hinges.
- Mid-length verticals with radiused bottom corners for appearance and safety.
- Wide variety and choice in hardware.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all materials.
- Satisfaction guarantee for one year, including changes to design.
Each Ridgewood Closet comes with a variety of options to fit your needs, including:
- Molded-edge drawer fronts.
- Raised-panel doors.
- Tie and belt racks.
- Valet rods.
- Multiple hardware choices.
- Wire baskets with full extension ball bearing slides.
- Jewelry trays.
- Drawer locks.
- Acrylic hosiery dividers.
- Aromatic Cedar shelves and drawer liners.
- Acrylic doors and drawer fronts.
- Drop down ironing boards.
- Self-closing full extension drawer slides.
- Crown and base molding.
Each closet is well designed, purposeful and organized. We make the most out of any space to give you the closet of your dreams.